Rosalie Parks has lived next door to Asher Dunhill since she was born. And for as long as she could remember, he's had a great disliking towards her since they were little, and never failed to show her how much he hated her. No one knows why, because Rosie must be the sweetest person that anyone has ever met. She's kind, caring, forgiving and absolutely smart..The epitome of the girl next door that every mother and father would love for their son to bring home.
It's senior year, and Rose can't wait to go to college. She expects this year to be the same, but suddenly, Asher starts to treat her like a friend and she doesn't know what to do about that. Can she forgive him for all those years of bullying?
#2 in neighbors out of 8.19k stories
#50 in teenfiction
- Chapter 1 - The Beginning
- Chapter 2 - The Big Bad Wolf
- Chapter 3 - Problems With P.E
- Chapter 4 - Dinner With The Dunhill's
- Chapter 5 - Unfriendly Fights
- Chapter 6 - Tutor him?
- Chapter 7 - Is He Sweet Or Is He Sour?
- Chapter 8 - Shopping With Ling
- Chapter 9 - The New Girl
- Chapter 10 - A Confusing Asher
- Chapter 11 - First Tutor Sessions
- Chapter 12 - Pleasant surprises
- Characters + Aesthetics
- Chapter 13 - Unanticipated pool fun
- Chapter 14 - Pool Parties
- Chapter 15 - Awkward Charlie
- Chapter 16 - The Ice Cream Parlour