C O M P L E T E D
⇎𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓙 𝓕𝓸𝔁⇎
"Look, " Avery began as the others glared at me, "we will never be siblings. You will never be our sister and we'll never be your brothers. Got it?"
I rolled my eyes, "Stop being so dramatic."
"Why can't you understand? You'll never be our sister and that's final!" West told me directly, glaring in my direction.
"Why are you guys so stubborn? I just want your trust!" I told them, my anger rising. "I-if you don't want me to be your sister, fine, I don't care."
Oh, but that isn't true. I will break all their walls, one by one.
Meet 16 years old, Norah Mayfair.
She's a quiet, beautiful, shy individual and is the most innocent girl you'll ever meet. She gets amazing grades and has awesome friends. Her dad is her hero, her soul, her everything. She has never argued with her dad before, and you can say she's the perfect human being.
Until her dad marries a new woman.
That's right, Norah doesn't have a mom. She got arrested for killing someone that was closest to Norah. Norah absolutely hates her mom, she despised her to the point she wants to strangle her. One day, she saw her cheating on her dad. Her dad, William Mayfair, married a woman who Norah has yet to meet.
What Norah didn't know is that she has six sons. Let's just say that they're not the most delightful people on the earth. She tries to communicate with them, but they're not having it. Those six sons of her soon to be a new mom, are absolute delinquents. They smoke, do drugs, play with all the girls in their high school, have been to juvie, and lot's more.
Will Norah be able to break their walls?
This was inspired by the author @taehyungggrace and their book, Step-brothers.
Check out my other book!
- Chapter One: Nope, Because I'm Human
- Chapter Two: They're My Brothers?!
- Chapter Three: Can't You Just Be Happy For Her?
- Chapter Four: Pickles Or Tickles
- Chapter Five: We Don't Like Him
- Chapter Six: It Was Them, I Swear!
- Chapter Seven: I Thought You Hated Me
- Chapter Eight: Don't Get Full Of Yourself
- Chapter Nine: Don't Touch Her!
- Chapter Ten: You Want Some Chicken Nuggets?
- Chapter Eleven: Too Cool For Detention
- Chapter Twelve: Truth Or Dare?
- Chapter Thirteen: No Girls Team?
- Chapter Fourteen: I Ran Into The Wall-
- Chapter Fifteen: We Judged You Too Quickly
- Chapter Sixteen: Boyfriend?
- Chapter Seventeen: What If You Got Pregnant?
- Chapter Eighteen: What An Odd Name
- Chapter Nineteen: The Beast Is Hungry
- Chapter Twenty: You Can Feel The Sexual Tension
- Chapter Twenty-One: Why Don't You Join Us For Dinner?
- Chapter Twenty-Two: This Wasn't Funny
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Found A Replacement For Landon?
- Chapter Twenty-Four: I Might Have Offended Monkeys
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Admit That I Look Hot
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Don't You Understand, Norah?
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Why Didn't She Tell Me?
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Can't Help But Love You
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Know How It Feels
- Chapter Thirty: Sweet Little Innocent Norah
- Chapter Thirty-One: That Cocky Little-
- Chapter Thirty-Two: You Smell Really Good
- Chapter Thirty-Three: You Look Liked You Enjoyed It
- Chapter Thirty-Four: We're Not Mad At You
- Chapter Thirty-Five: We Failed You, Hardcore
- Chapter Thirty-Six: What's The Fun In That West?
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: Cut The Crap Tyler
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: What New Stepsister?
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep It Kid Friendly
- Chapter Forty: Are You Deaf Or Something?
- Chapter Forty-One: Our Princess In Shining Coffee
- Chapter Forty-Two: I Honestly Thought You Were Lonely
- Chapter Forty-Three: He Has Muscles
- Chapter Forty-Four: Stop Being So Blunt!
- Chapter Forty-Five: Oh, The Trust!
- Chapter Forty-Six: You're Just Attracted To Walls
- Chapter Forty-Seven: Don't Forget That, Okay?
- Chapter Forty-Eight: How Many Times Am I Going To Say Date?
- Chapter Forty-Nine: Oh, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
- Chapter Fifty: They Betray Me Of Course
- Stepbrothers Fake Love ~ Sneak Peek
- A/N: Exams