*A Wattpad Editor's Choice*
Freddie kissed him again. He groaned and pressed into it. Deepened it immediately, kissing her so hard, she thought he might draw blood.
She liked it.
But then he was pulling away. Backing away three steps, and freezing, miserable air rushed between them.
"You're dangerous." He ran a hand through his hair. A tiny frown knit his brow. "So, so dangerous, Freddie Gellar."
From New York Times bestselling author Susan Dennard comes a story packed with steamy romance, epic best friendship, and a dark mystery that dates back centuries. The Executioners Three is Stranger Things meets the legend of Sleepy Hollow in 1999 on the shores of Lake Michigan.
After high school senior Freddie Gellar finds a body in the woods, she sets out to prove it wasn't a suicide like the sheriff ruled. But then more bodies start piling up -- and if that's not creepy enough, supernatural warning signs from the old poem "The Executioners Three" start unfolding too.
To complicate things even more, Freddie gets roped into a rivalry between her high school and the local prep school. For twenty years, the two student bodies have pranked each other, and the enmity between them is vicious. Except that over the course of all these back-and-forth pranks, Freddie finds herself falling for the #1 enemy of them all: Theo Porter.
New chapters every Wednesday and Friday!
- Blood Oath
- Prologue: Theo
- Chapter One: Bodies
- Chapter Two: Prank Squad
- Chapter Three: Counseling
- Chapter Four: Kyle and Crows
- Chapter Five: Pranks Gone Wrong
- Chapter Six: Archives and Water Bottles
- Chapter Seven: The Sheriff's Nephew
- Chapter Eight: Memories and Bribes
- Chapter Nine: Stage Lights
- Chapter Ten: Stage Kisses
- Chapter Eleven: Confessions
- Interlude: Theo
- Chapter Twelve: Dead Fish and Deputies
- Chapter Thirteen: Black Eyes
- Chapter Fourteen: Legends of ICQ
- Chapter Fifteen: Roberta Hughes Preparatory School
- Chapter Sixteen: Points of No Return
- Chapter Seventeen: Best Friends and Tombstones
- Chapter Eighteen: Laina -- hey, Laina!
- Chapter Nineteen: Mrs. Ferris
- Chapter Twenty: The Frame & Foto
- Chapter Twenty-One: Caught
- Interlude: Theo, part 2
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Thrice Rings the Bell
- We interrupt our regularly scheduled program...