Gangsters have always been feared. When Prohibition kicked in, tension rose.
Vincent De Rose has been in a gang for quite some time.
Giovanni Miller is a new gangster that got taken under Vin's wing.
So what will happen when the two find an infant girl in a abandoned car?
Will they raise her to be like them or protect her from the notorious Al Capone?
- Chapter One: Alcohol Is Banned
- Chapter Two: Tensions Rise
- Chapter Three: Newest Member
- Chapter Four: The Struggles Of Parenthood
- Chapter Five: Double-Crossed
- Chapter Six: Worthless
- Chapter Seven: Helped By Scarface
- Chapter Eight: Tell Us The Truth
- Chapter Nine: Vincent's Here, Don't Cry
- Chapter Ten: Hope
- Chapter Eleven: Battle Scars
- Chapter Twelve: New Clues
- Chapter Thirteen: Fear Of Heights
- Chapter Fourteen: Spike In Anxiety
- Chapter Fifthteen: Sickly
- Chapter Sixteen: Recovery
- Chapter Seventeen: Hush
- Chapter Eighteen: Welcome Back
- Chapter Nineteen: The Note
- Chapter Twenty: Uncle Eon
- Chapter Twenty-One: Snatched
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Uncle And Nephew
- Chapter Twenty-Three: And Life Goes On