the darkest Minds

the darkest Minds

4.4K Reads 47 Votes 17 Part Story
sweetbeaumont By sweetbeaumont_xox Updated Mar 28

my name is luna stone 
 and i am a orange and if u know my story you know what that means my story started 6 years ago when a disease spread around America Killing 98% of America's children leaving the 2% to gain powers but the government one afraid of the ones that died they were afraid of the ones that lived and what they could  do

  • blue
  • bountyhunters
  • chuck
  • clancy
  • deathandlife
  • gold
  • liam
  • life
  • love
  • orange
  • powers
  • random
  • red
  • ruby
  • thedarkestminds
  • thedrackestminds
  • thehundred
  • zu