Miyo Nakamura, a 14-year old girl that lives her life watching anime every day. She has a bad habit of re-watching Naruto. Not just one episode of a season. Every. Single. Season. She was on her way home from school when something unexpected happened, transporting her to another world. And not just any world. The Naruto world. You'll be following Miyo Nakamura on her journey of becoming a ninja.
I'm quite new at writing fanfictions, but I tried my best :D. I hope you like it. I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in Naruto, I only own my OC (Original Character), Miyo Nakamura.
(THE PHOTO USED ON THE COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! IT IS MADE BY Sasucchi95)
- Facts about the fanfiction
- Chapter 1 - I'm in Naruto?!
- Chapter 2 - Meeting Naruto!
- Chapter 3 - Hinata gets told
- Chapter 4 - Graduation test
- Chapter 5 - The kiss
- Chapter 6 - People find out how Miyo looks
- Chapter 7 - Truth or dare?
- Authors Note!
- Chapter 8 - The Land Of Waves
- Chapter 9 - Zabuza Momochi, first meet
- Chapter 10 - Gatō
- Chapter 11 - The Chunin exams? PANDA!
- TAKE THESE MEMES AS AN APOLOGY FOR ME NOT POSTING ANY CHAPTERS!
- Chapter 12 - Orochipedo/Oreo-kun gives Duckie a hickey, talking to Kurama?
- ShikaMiyo special for my B-Day! (25th of January)
- Chapter 13 - "I'm fine Sakura. I just got hit earlier,"
- Chapter 14 - "I'm not participating,"