Eric Bishop's life has stalled in a way he never quite expected. At twenty seven years old, he thought that he would be more than thrilled to run security for a top-secret government research installation out in the middle of nowhere.
He's spent just over two years at the Black Mesa Research Facility. He's good at his job, he has some friends, a fat bank account, and job security. What more could he ask for?
The problem is, nothing ever really happens, and his life doesn't seem to actually be going anywhere.
And then everything changes when the scientists working at the installation rip open a portal
to another dimension, and unthinkable horrors from beyond time and space pour out...
- CHλPTER 01: A Break In Routine
- CHλPTER 02: Zero Hour
- CHλPTER 03: Aftermath
- CHλPTER 04: Not Alone
- CHλPTER 05: Waste Disposal
- CHλPTER 06: Entering Devastation
- CHλPTER 07: Route Bypass
- CHλPTER 08: Communications
- CHλPTER 09: Topside
- CHλPTER 10: Haphazard
- CHλPTER 11: Freight Yard Mayhem
- CHλPTER 12: Military Intelligence
- CHλPTER 13: Lethargy
- CHλPTER 14: A Very Big Problem
- CHλPTER 15: Surface Tension
- CHλPTER 16: Security Issues
- CHλPTER 17: Bio-Research
- CHλPTER 18: Lockdown
- CHλPTER 19: Collapse
- CHλPTER 20: Beneath
- CHλPTER 21: Escape From Black Mesa