The darkness inside Adaline Greyling wants out.
She's an outcast, even among all kinds of witches and demons.
The death of her mother forces Adaline to go against her fate and the expectations placed upon her.
Mr Church is another complication. Teaming up with him might be the worst idea ever but Adaline needs all the help she can get.
CONTENT WARNING: Contains frequent violence and bloody horror, death, supernatural occurrences, sex, strong language, references to controlling and coercive relationships, and probably the end of the world. Maybe.
- Don't Mourn Me, I Said, For The Dead Don't Die
- The Sweetest Lies Carry Our Ghosts
- What To Say When The Tongue Is Split
- Dark Reality And Its Poison
- Consume My Little Death
- Knock, Knock, Here Comes The Apocalypse
- Enter, Oh Scared One and Love Me
- My God, My Mother, My Child
- Shudder Back Into The Dark
- Give Of Me And Consume The Wine, The Stars Beg
- Be My Vengeance And Warrior
- At The Dark Dawn, A Sacrifice
- Deep In Thine Soul, Is The Ugly Truth
- Conspire Against My Enemy, Friend
- Oh Precious Faith, How I Miss Thee
- But What Grief Reflects Into My Sour Bones
- Grey Hope and Bloodied Fist
- Mirrored Walls Showing Selfless Acts
- Oh! What Secrets!
- Entwined In Loss For We Are Truth
- Follow And Draw On The Light
- Celebrate Me, I Said, For The Dead Live On
- In The Church Of Who We Are
- Nikki: Reprise A Continuous Truth