The story of a young girl, Earth-chan, our mother planet, who studies at Planetarium College together with other planets and stars, and is the only one to have tiny creatures - humans - inhabit her hair.
Due to such difference from the other planets, Earth-chan is often bullied. Yet, she still adores the little humans that live in her hair and often cause harm to her.
Earth-chan lives a common school life in Planetarium College together with her planet friends. She strives hard to become popular and gain the attention of her crush - Sun-kun, while she is admired by a boy from the junior class - Moon-kun.
How will the events shape out? Which boy will Earth-chan end up with? How will humans learn to live together with their mother planet? Find out with these marvellous adventures of Earth-chan and her friends!
The cover art belongs to tsuyohina, an amazing contemporary artist on deviantart.com. (https://www.deviantart.com/tsuyohina) Her pixiv account: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5022600
"Earth-chan and Friends" can be purchased both in electronic and paperback forms on the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LDDN3CY
- Chapter 1: Planetarium College
- Chapter 2: Plans for a Basketball Match
- Chapter 3: Mars's and Betelgeuse's Decision
- Chapter 4: Basketball Match
- Chapter 5: Earth-chan at the Emo Gathering
- Chapter 6: Moon-kun
- Chapter 7: The Illness
- Chapter 8: Moon-kun Follows Earth-chan
- Chapter 9: Appointment with the Doctor
- Chapter 10: Sun's Words
- Chapter 11: Planet Fight and Black Hole
- Chapter 12: Principal Cosmos-sama
- Chapter 13: Earth-chan's Condition Worsens
- Chapter 14: Earth-chan in the Hospital
- Chapter 15: Humans Land on the Moon
- Chapter 16: Humans Realise the Truth
- Chapter 17: Earth-chan goes on a Recovery
- Chapter 18: Earth-chan's New Life
- Chapter 19: Phoebe Gowan
- Chapter 20: Earth-chan and Moon-kun Meet Phoebe
- Chapter 21: Phoebe and the Planets
- Chapter 22: Phoebe meets Cosmos-sama
- Chapter 23: Earth-chan's Mother
- Chapter 24: Epilogue