The neighbor has just moved out of her home- you saw her dead body lying on a stretcher as the paramedics rolled her in the ambulance and took her away. She died, it was bound to happen. She's been living here for years now, she's been everyone's favorite person. She was kind, helpful and loved, you just didn't expect it to come so abruptly. What's worse, they sold the house to some strange people.
You've been on edge ever since your neighbor was killed that murderer could still be out there. Every noise makes you weary, including the strange voices in the new neighbors backyard.
They find you and knock you out but reluctantly let you go, making you a promise. What could possible go wrong now that they're apart of your life?
- Chapter 1, The Death Of Ms. Wright
- Chapter 2, Who Could The Neighbors Be?
- Chapter 3, A Gift For The Neighbors
- Chapter 4, Waking Up And A Promise
- Chapter 5, Where Are You?
- Chapter 6, What Happened Next?
- Chapter 7, Cafeteria Conflict
- Chapter 8, Unsure
- Chapter 9, Meeting Peter
- Chapter 10, Jealous Over What?
- Chapter 11, Yuri's Fate
- Chapter 12, Meeting Them
- Chapter 13, Two Surprises In One Day
- Chapter 14, Ruined
- Chapter 15, Acting Like Nothing Happened
- Chapter 16, Starting Your Training
- Author's Note! (Well more like an announcement)
- Chapter 17, At Home
- Chapter 18, Competition
- Chapter 19, Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Chapter 20, Questioning