Arwin is betrayed by those he loved. Heartbroken and depressed, he feels lost until he unexpectedly finds himself thrown into a whole new world: Heartstone. It's a place of dragons and nymphs, animated skeletons and giant spiders. Perhaps this is just what he needs, a chance for Arwin to find himself again, to heal, and perhaps to grow.
Arwin's adventure leads him to the terrifying home of the fabled Dark Enchantress, Heartstone's most widely feared sorceress. Will Arwin and his new friend, Yaz, find the long-lost princess they seek in the Dark Enchantress's lair? Will the infamous woman turn them into frogs? Will love blossom? Or will everyone die a cruel and sad but amusing death?
This is a fantasy story for adults. There's comedy, drama, romance, and action. There's heartache and depression. And a pink dragon with breath like cinnamon. Also, the story is absolutely filled with puns and pop culture references. I doubt you'll recognize everything but...can you catch 'em all? ;)
I'm looking for feedback that would help improve the story. All constructive comments welcome.
Help the authors you love: please share!
- Prologue - Dragon Selfies
- Chapter 1 (1/3) - I Don't Tip
- Chapter 1 (2/3) - I Don't Tip
- Chapter 1 (3/3) - I Don't Tip
- Chapter 2 (1/2) - Do You Have My Stapler?
- Chapter 2 (2/2) - Do You Have My Stapler?
- Chapter 3 (1/3) - It's Gonna Get Worse, Before It Gets Better
- Chapter 3 (2/3) - It's Gonna Get Worse, Before It Gets Better
- Chapter 3 (3/3) - It's Gonna Get Worse, Before It Gets Better
- Chapter 4 (1/1) - Depression is Evil
- Chapter 5 (1/2) - Magic and Puns!
- Chapter 5 (2/2) - Magic and Puns!
- Chapter 5 (1/2) - Blue Screen of Death
- Chapter 5 (2/2) - Blue Screen of Death
- Chapter 6 - Reset
- Chapter 7 (1/2) - A New Friend
- Chapter 7 (2/2) - A New Friend
- Chapter 8 (1/2) - Nymphs!
- Chapter 8 (2/2) - Nymphs!
- Chapter 9 - Goblin Attack