When light is bestowed upon and object, shall a shadow appear. Like opposites, they cannot exist without one another...
Thanks to the negligence of of his parents, a young boy is nearly murdered by the belligerence of his homeland. However, a mysterious elderly man intervened, rescuing the boy from certain death. Taking the boy as his own, the old man and his wife trained the boy in along with four other children in the ways of the arcane practices as means to get them stronger.
And after years of rigorous training, the now young adult returns to show his ex-family and homeland what they had lost.
Now witness the ordeals of Naruto Ventos Drakkenborne with his new family in both Earthland and Yoso no Kūni!
This is a Leaf's Fairy Tale: Chronicles Of Drakkenborne!
- Introducing The Brand New Guild Mark
- Chronicle I- Origins Of A Legend
- Chronicle II- Magius, The Master Of The Ages
- Chronicle III- Galeen, The Tempest Dragon Queen
- Chronicle IV- Years Of Mastery, Climbing The Tourney
- Chronicle V- Dragon Storm vs Burning Phoenix, Rise Of A Family
- Chronicle VI- The Years In Between
- Chronicle VII- The Unwanted Return, Andreíos Soul Takes The Stage
- Chronicle VIII- Written Exams, Meet The Rookie 12
- Chronicle IX- The Second Stage, Welcome To The Jungle
- Chronicle X: Exploration, Ramen, and Roses
- Chronicle XI: Political Discussions and Personal Confrontations
- Chronicle XII- Preliminary Squabbles Pt. One
- Chronicle XIII- Preliminary Squabbles Pt. Two
- Chronicle XIV- Preliminary Squabbles Pt. Three
- Chronicle XV- Identity Revealed
- Chronicle XVI- The Moment Of Truth
- Chronicle XVII- Reflections and Retrospectives
- Chronicle XVIII- Burning Emotions
- Chronicle XIX-Let's Talk Drakkenbørne!
- Chronicle XX- Truths Revealed