Agni, a loud and sarcastic astronomy student from the University of Chicago, is suddenly transported to another world filled with mythical creatures. Unfortunately, fulfilling the roll she's brought there for, is difficult in ways she never expected.
The gods are forced into hiding when an unknown evil infects their world, poisoning their own people against them. As their power weakens, they put all their faith into a singular prophecy and five misfits.
This unlikely crew will test each other's patience and struggle to work together. In order to succeed, they must overcome their flaws and learn to get along. And trust me, that's a lot harder than you may think.
Buckle up and board the Hot Mess Express, because with Agni as the driver, this is going to be a wild ride.
*MATURE LANGUAGE IS PRESENT*
"It's amazing and so much fun! I highly recommend it" -Mia Meade
"Keeper of the Flame has to be one of my all time favorites! I mean, a relatable sarcastic girl meets a crew of absolute weirdos. A guy with personal space issues, a snarky elf, a shy fairy, and a sweet dwarf. What more could you want?! Action you say? Got that too! Honestly I recommend this book to everyone and it will forever have a special place in my heart." -GirlThat_Reads
"I can't get enough of this story. It's so good. It's enthralling, funny, and beautiful. I am glad I made time because if I didn't I would've missed one of the best stories on Wattpad. If I had to make a list of my favorite Wattpad stories this would be on it. It's a work of art." -Ana_2610
- Character List and Author's Note
- Chapter 1: Mixing Drinks
- Chapter 2: Comic-Con Time Machine
- Chapter 3: Magic Mumbo Jumbo
- Chapter 4: Ice Breakers
- Chapter 5: Attempted Cannibal
- Chapter 6: Pissing Contest
- Chapter 7: Slip into Something More Comfortable
- Chapter 8: I Could Agree With You
- Chapter 9: Which One Do You Think He'll Be?
- Chapter 10: Talking Piece of Flint
- Chapter 11: Alright Kong Fu Panda
- Chapter 12: Red Suits Her Best
- Chapter 13: Again
- Chapter 14: Grumpy Gills
- Chapter 15: Did You Say Deaths?
- Chapter 16: Geeking Out
- Chapter 17: Spider-Cai
- Chapter 18: Bambi's Revenge
- Chapter 19: This Isn't the Nutcracker
- Chapter 20: Learning to Juggle
- Chapter 21: More Like Dancing
- Chapter 22: On the Count of Three
- Chapter 23: Duck
- Chapter 24: Big Macho Dumb Ass
- Chapter 25: Lose Your Arm
- Chapter 26: Conflict-Avoidance
- Chapter 27: Don't Come Without Backup
- Chapter 28: Detective Agni
- Chapter 29: Just a Fact