The man on the throne abruptly stood up, his dark black eyes shining with an untammed flame, one that turned everything into embers. It was obvious that this powerful man did not like those who spoke back, espeically a small human girl like the one in front of him.
The human girl felt the anger radiate off the man and started to run towards the entrance she came from, only to suddenly feel arms wrap around her waist, crushing her against a very solid chest. She opened her mouth to yell, but a strong hand covered her mouth.
"You are a fiesty little girl." It was evident that the man was smirking in his voice; he was enjoying her fear. "Now, I do not want to punish you so early. So please, be the good girl that you are and be quiet. Not that screaming will do you any good; you are in the Underworld, after all."
It had been five years after the death of her older sister before nineteen year old Katherine Bakers could even sleep peacefully at night. She had witnessed her own sisters murder, leaving scars beyond compare. She withdrew from her family and became a quiet recluse.
But old nightmares come to life when she is knocked out and is taken by a stranger. Only this stranger is a god: Hades, God of the Underworld.
Hades is a very dangerous man who rules the Underworld with an iron fist with no immorse for punishments of the wicked. He has a stone-cold heart that feels like ice, as no one has been able unthaw his frozen heart. And he is slowly losing time.
A shattered human and the god of the dead; a new take of Persephone and Hades.
[#3 in Greek Mythology as of November 11, 2019]
[#2 in Abducted as of September 22, 2019]
[#5 in Mythology as of November 6, 2019]
[#10 in God as of February 27, 2020]
- Chapter 0: One Fateful Night
- Chapter 1: Voices In The Night
- Chapter 2: Home In The Darkness
- Chapter 3: God Of The Underworld
- Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home?
- Chapter 5: Reunion
- Chapter 6: Cerberus The Puppy
- Chapter 7: Hallows Eve Ball-Part 1
- Chapter 8: Hallows Eve Ball-Part 2
- Chapter 9: Monster In Disguised
- Chapter 10: "Nothing Happened"
- Chapter 11: Katherine
- Chapter 12: Be The One
- Chapter 13: "No One Believes Me"
- Chapter 14: Hecate
- Chapter 15: Trouble In The Darkness
- Chapter 16: Haunted Memories
- Chapter 17: Thoughts
- Chapter 18: The Truth
- Little Author's Note (Sorry)
- Chapter 19: Spell
- Chapter 20: Eyes Are Windows To The Soul
- Chapter 21: Persephone
- Chapter 22: Ghosts of the Past
- Chapter 23: Soul
- Chapter 24: Confession
- Chapter 25: The Trial
- Epilogue Pt. 1: Proposal
- Epilogue Pt. 2: Wedding
- Epilogue Pt. 3: Enemy