The 68th Annual Hunger Games
"Don't show it."
"You can win this."
Alina lives a quiet life in District Four, with the sea as her best friend. She never had much to worry about until her name was pulled from a glass bowl announcing that she would participate in the 68th Hunger Games. Forever changing her.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter One; The Reaping
- Chapter Two; Train Ride to the Unknown
- Chapter Three; Arriving
- Chapter Four; All for Show
- Chapter Five; Training
- Chapter Six; New Things
- Chapter Seven; Audition Pressure
- Chapter Eight; The Interview that Decides Everything
- Chapter Nine; The City Never Sleeps
- Chapter Ten; One Way Trip
- Chapter Eleven; Let The Game Begin
- Chapter Twelve; Justifiable Homicide