Highest Ranking: #13 in JILY
The way Lily Evans saw it, James Potter was the exact opposite of what everyone said he was. He was cocky, arrogant and overly dismissive about everyone else's feelings. But that was before sixth-year.
Lily Evans is everything James Potter looks for in a girl. She's kind, caring, amusing and breathtakingly beautiful.
James decides to take the advice of a very wise woman in his life and changes into the gentleman people say he is.
Lily finds herself around the messy-haired boy more and more, and realizes that her feelings might've changed...
- prologue - change
- chapter one - had to exaggerate
- chapter two - a blind experiment
- chapter five - boggarts
- chapter six - truthful talks
- chapter seven - friends
- chapter eight - blush
- chapter nine - quidditch try-outs and karaoke
- author (again)
- chapter ten - karaoke (continued)
- chapter eleven - potions, soft hair and a lovely game of chess
- chapter twelve - quidditch practice
- chapter thirteen - dueling
- chapter fourteen - "stop being so dirty-minded, Potter."
- chapter fifteen - the slug club
- chapter sixteen - sirius black
- chapter seventeen - brewing amortentia
- chapter eighteen - home sweet home
- chapter nineteen - smiles
- chapter twenty - flirting sessions
- chapter twenty one - conversations on the steps
- chapter twenty two - rumours
- chapter twenty three - cold times
- dedication (again)
- chapter twenty four - moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs
- chapter twenty five - animal hunting
- chapter twenty six - scared of liking
- chapter twenty seven - the hogsmeade visit
- chapter twenty eight - addicted
- chapter twenty nine - the quidditch match
- not an update!!!!
- chapter thirty - everything around you
- another a/n: (don't hate me!)
- chapter thirty one - lily's flusterdness
- chapter thirty two - have a happy maraudertines day
- chapter thirty three - james' birthday
- chapter thirty four - April Fools and the Humiliating Prank
- chapter thirty four (continued) - April Fools and the Humiliating Prank
- chapter thirty five - happy feels
- chapter thirty six - magical moments
- chapter thirty seven - my taste is better than yours
- chapter thirty eight - goodbyes