Her Kingdom was stolen by her own uncle, she was humiliated, her parents, dead, her people lost faith in her, she was a failure. But that didn't stop her, she gathered the outcasts, formed an army and then, it was war.
She emerged victorious, got her Kingdom back, overthrew the tyrant, claimed her rightful place as heir but it came around a price -her life.
She battled bravely won but then died in the process.
But she's back.
The long lost Queen Alexandera is reincarnated and completely oblivious to her past. This is how she rediscovers it with her companions Sam and Fred and her supposed 'brother'.
But if there's hero, there has to be a villain. And so, the tyrant is back and stronger than ever, this time he's recaptured the Kingdom. Can Alexandera win over him again? Or will there be a twist to this tale of old.......
Note- images do not belong to me (except the map in chapter 5)
- A Pigeon Nearly Chops My Head Off
- My Back story
- Okay, That's.... Weird
- So that's sorta how things work, I guess...
- I thought we figured stuff out!
- The Deal
- Well, I might as well get used to this....
- Surprises, Secrets and Sirens
- My last wish is a cough drop
- You've got some explaining to do
- Lunch Time! Uh, I'm not hungry anymore...
- I get kidnapped for my own good
- Crazy Voodoo Kid
- What the.....
- Why is everything so complicated here?
- Bloody Hell......
- A Nutty Reunion
- Well.... I - um.... uh.. I didn't mean to, OKAY!
- Okay, I'm Mortified
- A Chat With A Primordial Entity