Thoughts on adulting from a 37-year-old who's still trying to figure out what they want to be when they grow up.
*A collection of lists and notes from my brain and my blog to sum up the existential struggle of growing up. Spoiler alert: Life only gets more complicated and confusing.
Also, I love pugs. #PugsNotDrugs
- Publishing to Wattpad - An Emotional Journey In 20 Steps
- 11 Reasons Galentine's Day Should be A National Holiday
- 12 Problems That Star Wars Fangirls Will Understand
- The 7 Sacred Story Types (to use and break)
- 12 Mind-Blowing Facts About Bacon
- I've Been Alive 37 Years, And I Have A Few Questions
- Inspirational Quotes For Writers & Cat Memes
- 18 Things Only Introverts Will Understand About The Holidays
- Sloths Are Slowly Winning The Internet
- Haikus For Adulting
- Building An Indie Author Website