"That's where you're wrong! I care for him as a friend! I love him as a best friend just as I did to you when we were still best friends!" George exclaimed, turning around to face me.
I turned back to see how one tear rolled down his cheek yet, his glare was one of anger.
High School is supposed to be the best four years of your life! George can't wait to go back and finish his 3rd year of high school. After all he does get to hang out with his best friend! Just so he can forget about Harold and that confession. A confession that changes everything between them. A confession that ended up bringing him to pain. Pain that's going to start up again.
- Chapter 1: Freedom
- Chapter 2: Long Time, No See
- Chapter 3: Not Like This
- Chapter 4: Surprise Roommate
- Chapter 5: Clearing Things Up
- Chapter 6: New Rules
- Chapter 7: Eavesdropping
- Chapter 8: Getting Hit By News
- Chapter 9: Mistakes Being Made
- Chapter 10: Mad Over This, Seriously?
- Chapter 11: Worried For Each Other
- Chapter 12: I'm So Dead
- Chapter 13: Pay Attention To Me!
- Chapter 14: It's Better Than Nothing
- Chapter 15: I'm Done With You
- Chapter 16: I'm True To My Word
- Chapter 17: Accidental?
- Chapter 18: In Front Of Us
- Chapter 19: Surprise...?
- Chapter 20: Words Can Hurt You
- Chapter 21: School Day Off?
- Chapter 22: My Crush's Sister
- Chapter 23: Not-So-Subtle Warnings
- Chapter 24: Relizations About Billy
- Chapter 25: I Think I Understand
- Chapter 26: Things Need To Change
- Chapter 27: All Alone With Thoughts
- Chapter 28: Still Him
- Chapter 29: Differences
- Chapter 30: Temporary Roommates
- Chapter 31: 5 AM