Life was going well for Leah Tate. She is in her senior year of high school, had her best friend since kindergarten by her side and was just fine being unknown to the rest of the population.
Until her childhood friend and first love decides to moves back into town. To anyone else this would be great news. Not to Leah.
Right before her first love moved away, she spilled her heart to him only to be rejected. And now he's back.
Wanting to show her first love that she no longer has feelings for him, Leah entrust in the help of the school's Bad Boy, Jace Emerson.
Can Leah show her childhood friend and first love that she is no longer interested? Even when this bad boy has other plans?
- Checkmate, Bad Boy: Preview
- One- Surprise
- Two- Awkward Encounters
- Three- Hiding
- Four- Deal or No Deal
- Five- Let The Games Begin
- Six- Shots Fired
- Seven- Challenge Accepted
- Eight- Tension
- Nine- Wake Up Call
- Ten- Breakfast for Four
- Eleven- Coffee and Phone Calls
- Twelve- Dinner With The Rylans
- Thirteen- Jealousy Doesn't Suit You
- Fourteen- Rather Kick You In The Balls
- Fifteen- Damsel in Distress
- Sixteen- The Boys
- Seventeen- Daydream
- Eighteen-Party Hard
- Nineteen- Tomorrow Problems