Meet Alyssa Bent, she's a nerd. But not your typical one. She likes to read, but her world doesn't totally revolve around books. She's not shy nor does she stutter when someone tries to corner her. She can stand up to anyone provided it doesn't involve attention. Attention is the only thing that scares her, and like always, there's a reason behind it.
Maintaining a balance of grades and producing comebacks with sarcasm dripping from each word isn't the only talent she possesses.
Enter Aaron Pelt, the most popular boy at Gradient High. Girls fawn over him. Well, who wouldn't? He's the star soccer player, after all. With the looks no less than a model, he has no problem maintaining his status on the social ladder. He maintains a cool aura around him all the time.
They both go to Gradient High, a school that is divided into two social groups: the popular ones and the nerds. The popular ones are the wealthy snobs and the nerds are the ones who practically are their slaves.
At Gradient High, these two groups can never get along! Like Ever! But who knew that the most popular guy and the nerd would actually be best friends?
That's right! Alyssa and Aaron have been best friends since their diaper days. But at school, they are forced not to acknowledge each other's presence because if they did, Aaron's reputation might suffer and Alyssa may be subjected to something she hates the most: attention.
While Aaron may not know, the reason why Alyssa hates attention might be even more than she lets him believe. A reason that might even force her to throw away her future dream.
So will Aaron be able to break through the walls and push her out even when he has the pressure of popularity and the school status weighing him down?
Get ready to expect the unexpected. You might want to change your definition of clichè after reading......
#1 Humour- 08.01.16
(Cover by: -infinities)
*NOT EDITED SO KINDLY BEAR WITH ME!
- The Invisible Best Friends
- Chapter 1 : Gradient High
- Chapter 2 : Best Friend Introduction
- Chapter 3: One Step Ahead Of You
- Chapter 4 : A New Friend
- Chapter 5 : Beggining Of A War
- Chapter 6 : Just Not My Day
- Chapter 7 : Something's Wrong
- Chapter 8 : Revelation
- Chapter 9: Spinning Around
- Chapter 10 : Oops?
- Chapter 11 : Chasing Around
- Chapter 12 : The World Of The Citrus
- Chapter 13 : Breaking A Layer
- Chapter 14 : Persuasion in Vain
- Chapter 15: The Day It Rains Hamburgers
- Chapter 16: Might As Well Get Hit By A Frying Pan
- Chapter 17: Confusing Confusion
- Aaron's POV
- Chapter 18 : I Am Really Bad At Farting Comebacks
- Chapter 19: So That's How I Got Into The Competition
- Chapter 20: Shut Up, Banana Girl!
- Chapter 21: Maybe It Was Over For Me
- Chapter 22: Nothing At All
- Chapter 23: Back On Track
- Chapter 24: Oxygen Hydrogen Carbon Radium Phosphorous
- Chapter 25: It was Showtime
- Aaron's POV (Part One)
- Aaron's POV (Part two)
- Chapter 26: Memories
- Thank You <3
- Chapter 27: Lets Turn Ali Into A Tomato Day
- Chapter 28: Sugar Rush
- Character Competition *CLOSED*
- Results for the Character Competition
- Chapter 29: Bring It On, Montez
- Chapter 30: Mission: Tomato Love
- Chapter 31: Pooping the Way
- Chapter 32: Fluster Day
- Question us!
- Chapter 33: Meeting New People
- Chapter 34: Cuddle Session
- Chapter 35: Surprises All The Way
- Chapter 36: Dating Vibes
- Alyssa in the House
- Candy's POV
- Chapter 37: Shock Like A Thunderbolt
- Chapter 38: Fight Song
- Chapter 39: Dreams
- Your chance to interview Aaron and Alyssa
- My Rant: Why the epilogue hasnt been uploaded.
- SEQUEL OR NO SEQUEL
- British Banana (One Shots)