There isn't a woman in the world who wouldn't want to get up close and personal with sexy, self-made millionaire bachelor, Max Delecoeur. Everyone woman except me. I know all too well about men like Max; rich, arrogant and willing to do anything and hurt anyone to achieve profits.
I'll admit, initially I was amused at Madeleine Hainsworth's dislike of me, until she accused me of business practices that involve child labor. Growing up in foster care, I've spent a good amount of my time and wealth on improving the plight of children.
Together, Max and Madeleine put their lives in danger as they trek through the jungle to expose child labor abuse, but as attraction and respect draw them together, will a chance at love be worth the risk?
****This story was originally published as a novella in third person. It's now expanded and written in first person point of view.
This book is a work of fiction. Characters and events in this novel are the product of the author's imagination. Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
This book contains scenes which might not be appropriate for all audiences (read sexy bits!). Reader discretion is advised.
- Chapter One: Max Delecoeur is a Rake
- Chapter Two: Taking a Chance on Max
- Chapter Three: Off to Africa
- Chapter Four: Setting Boundaries
- Chapter Five: Dream a Little Dream
- Chapter Six: The Arrival
- Chapter Seven: The Rooftop
- Chapter Eight: Under Fire
- Chapter Nine: A Night to Remember
- Chapter Ten: Carpe Diem
- Chapter Eleven: Forever in a Day
- Chapter Twelve: Cherry Pie
- Chapter Thirteen: All Good Things Come to an End
- Chapter Fourteen: The Escape
- Chapter Fifteen: Broken
- Chapter Sixteen: Taking a Risk
- Chapter Seventeen: Risking It All
- Chapter Eighteen: Happily Ever After, And then Some
- Bonus: Endangered Chapter One