ON HOLD -- MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK
Brunette. Feisty. Uncontrollable. Unstable. Unpredictable.
Blonde. Biker. Ruthless. Dictator. Criminal.
Chiara has just recently left her on-again-off-again boyfriend of three years for the last time. And she's left town to start off somewhere new.
And she's ended up Sebastian's town.
Chiara is a problem Sebastian doesn't need, yet he can't deny how drawn to her he is. She's unpredictable, and everything about her screams trouble.
But if there's one thing Sebastian is an expert at, it's trouble.
- 1) Sebastian - In Which He Meets Her
- 2) Chiara -- She's Lethal
- 3) Sebastian -- He's In Deep
- 4) Chiara -- Everything Changes
- If You Would Like . . .
- 5) Sebastian -- He Needs Her To Submit
- 6) Chiara -- In Which She's In Agony
- 7) Sebastian -- He Learns Some Of Her Past
- 8) Chiara -- In Which She Drives Away
- 9) Sebastian -- He Gets His Sunshine
- 10) Chiara -- In Which She Comes Back Home
- 11) Sebastian -- Peace Is Gone
- 12) Chiara -- In Which She Dreams
- 13) Sebastian -- It's Him or Her
- 14) Chiara -- All To Protect Her Own
- 15) Sebastian -- He's Her Rock ; Her Sanity
- 16) Chiara -- Playing Sister
- 17) Sebastian -- She Thinks He Cheated
- 18) Chiara -- He Leaves