He wakes every morning, his sheets drenched with sweat and his dreams vanishing before he can grasp them.
She sleeps with one eye open, holding tight to the nightmares.
- Dear Reader:
- Not the Story: I discuss my story.
- Chapter 1: Perchance to . . .
- Chapter 2: . . . Dream
- Chapter 3: It's Wonderful to Follow your Dreams; Unless it Isn't.
- Chapter 4: The Future is Always the Last Place You Look
- Chapter 5: Mission Creep and Stepping on One's Toes
- Chapter 6: She's not a Pacifist, is She?
- Chapter 7: A Lonely Road