He is a boy with a heart as soft as a feather. He loves his parents. He is his parent's only child. He is striving hard to follow his religion. Keeping his faith strong in his Lord and His plans, he is living with a broken heart.
Anas Ali Khan becomes very possessive when it comes to his family. He has been living with a bitter past. A past, he can't forget. A past, which makes him feel guilty every single day. A past, he is forced to live with.
She is beautiful, innocent. She is her parent's only daughter. Her brother's princess. A hijabi she is. She never likes talking to non mahrams. She loves her patients like they are her family.
Meherima Binte Salim is a girl full of happiness and joy. She takes her religion very seriously. She is waiting for her halal mate whom Allah has written for her. She is waiting for him, just for him to come in her life.
Two strings from two different worlds.
Strings of two different souls.
Strings of two different hearts.
Join them in the journey where the strings of two hearts get tangled to each other.
-  A Busy Day
- Heart Piercing Pain
- Some Memories Are Hard To Forget
- Forget the Past, Embrace the Present and Leave the Future To Allah
- Saw An Angel!
-  He Deserved It!!
-  A Forbidden Fruit
-  As You Sow So Shall You Reap
-  Betrayal Comes From The Loved Ones
-  The Shock Of A New Journey
-  Things Happen When You Least Expect Them
-  The Hitlar Is Coming!
-  Is He Talking About Her?
-  Assuming Wrong Is All That Needs To Have Pain
-  When the Hearts Were Going To Meet, There Came the Storm
-  Her Phsycho Friend
-  The Desi Khandaan!
-  The Game of Karma
-  Hand In Marriage
-  Where Are We Going?
-  Is It Really What I'm Seeing?
-  Everything Is Confusing
-  Your One Lie Killed Me A Thousand Times
-  Accepting the Feelings
-  Let Allah Solve the Puzzle
-  The Hidden Pearl
-  Tale Of A Broken Girl.
-  An Affirmative Response
-  My Prayers Have Been Answered!
-  Our First Conversation
-  Yes, I Do
-  Her Hand in His
-  Taking the Bride Home