I think I am the best hunter, with or without a familiar. Familiars usually become romantically involved so you must choose the opposite gender as your familiar if you want to become romantically involved. But I decided to choose a female as my familiar, I don't care for love. But recently I've been feeling different about that. In a world where I'm a rare species, it's hard to find somebody to relate.
I found somebody, who is just as special as me,and just as powerful.
Lilith, a powerful demon with an unknown origin turns out to be my familiar. But not just any familiar, a true familiar. Together we try to survive through academy life. Alone, I try to fight her awful cooking and she...well, she doesn't seem to be fighting with anything. I'm starting to question myself and whether the path I chose was the right one. Hopefully not, or all will be in vain.
- Prolouge, I guess
- I'm here!
- Can anyone tell me if they heard of a Lilith Snow?
- Nevermind. Does this count as Chapter 4?
- I'm guessing this part needs a little short explaination.(Chapter 5)
- Sabrina decided to pick Nico. I guess that's fine.(Chapter 6)
- Chapter 7
- Contract part 1 (chapter 8)
- Chapter 9: The Choosing (CP.2)
- Chapter 10: The Branding (CP.3)
- Chapter 11 (CP.4)
- Chapter 12: The Ranking
- Chapter 13: The Ranking Part 2
- Chapter 14: The Ranking Part 3
- Chapter 15: The Ranking Part 4
- Chapter 16: The Ranking Part 5
- Chapter 17: One night
- Chapter 18: I'm fine
- Chapter 19: Damn it all
- Chapter 20: Let the Games Begin
- Chapter 21: Back and Forth
- Questions for you guys (Not a Chapter)
- Chapter 23: Bloodlust
- Chapter 24: Lust
- Chapter 25: Wanting
- Chapter 26: The Voice
- Chapter 27: Shiver