Fantasy and reality meet as the hearts of four strangers are thrown into circumstances, not of their own making. A richly detailed and dramatic cosmology drawn from Irish folktales, mythology, and magic.
Bea lives a fairly ordinary life, running a small, somewhat esoteric, bookshop in London, which was left to her by a much-missed uncle. Into her somewhat muted existence, beings burst in from another realm, and why they are so interested in her gradually becomes apparent.
Warning: Mature Rating ~
There are certain scenes (not many) with violence, swearing, or passion, although these are not the overall theme of the story.
I hope you enjoy, really looking forward to sharing the complete story with you.
Love and light,
- 01. Leave the Past where it Belongs
- Chapter 2. A New Friendship
- Chapter 3. Shimmers of Purple
- Chapter 4. Out with the Old in with the New
- Chapter 5. The Alptraum of Alithia
- Chapter 6. The Return
- Chapter 7. No Way Home
- Chapter 8. Bluebell Manor
- Chapter 9. King of the Castle
- Chapter 10. Strange Delivery
- Chapter 11. Deciphered
- Chapter 12. The Awakening
- Chapter 13. Sides
- Chapter 14. Questions and Answers
- Chapter 15. Calageata
- Chapter 16. The House Guest