Destiny plays it's game with the most pliable and vulnerable. After all that he's been through, Sherlock meets a man, and his life changes, apparently for the worst. Everything comes back to him at once, and the long lost emotions pave their way into his life.
Meeting Sherlock was the most exciting incident in John's life after he retired from the army, and moreover, he moves in with him. He is intrigued by this man, but little does he know that meeting the world's only consulting detective can change his life decisively.
Both the men have a piece of their life missing, and even if they don't show it, somewhere deep inside their hearts, they're always looking for it. Even though they're quite literally polar opposites, they see themselves in each other.
Silence can speak volumes, they say, and that proves to be quite true in the case of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, who have never met each other before, and yet seem to complete each other.
This book is based on the BBC Sherlock franchise. I do not own the characters in this book, the credit goes to the creators.
The picture on the cover is NOT made by me, so the credit goes to the creator, however, I have DESIGNED the cover.
*THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED*
- A Strange Beginning
- Author's Note
- Known Yet Unknown (Part 1)
- Known Yet Unknown (Part 2)
- Another author's note cuz I know you love it. Hehehe.
- Chapter 4: Getting to know you
- Chapter 5: The Planned Outing
- Author's Note 3
- Another flipping author's note....
- Chapter 6: Some Are Very Eager to Go, Run, And Chase Every crime out
- Another A/N to haunt you
- Reminiscences of the Past (Part 1)
- Another Author's blah
- Reminiscences of the Past (Part 2)
- THANK YOU!
- Breaking Walls
- *sniff* Another note *sniff sniff*