Fleeing the planet Farsalt after its violation by the Empire, Princess Ella Malquet finds herself immersed amongst the Rebellion. Only beginning to understand her true heritage, she is treated with suspicion by those around her. For Captain Pina, commander of the Star Destroyer Reaver, the task at hand is maintain order in his sector in the face of the Imperial defeat at Endor. Power interests on all sides seek to take advantage. For Assayer Neerada, only now perceiving the danger of her own position, the need to discover the truth consumes her. And for the captive Princess Tayre, rightful heir to Farsalt and prisoner aboard the Reaver, she must use every tool at her disposal to stand any chance of influencing the Empire's agents into helping her homeworld.
It is a time of uncertainty and fear. Of rumour and betrayal. A time when an end to the galactic civil war seems further away than ever.
The story will be continued in Star Wars: Heir to the Sith Part 3 - available now on Wattpad under my author profile.
A completed story. A new chapter will be posted every 2 days at 20.00 UK time (15.00 in New York and Toronto, 12.00 in Los Angeles). Average chapter length is 1200 words. The spelling is British English. Please be sure to add Heir to the Sith to your reading list so you don't miss any of my updates.
- Chapter 01: "My duty as captain is to get the best from my officers."
- Chapter 02: "The Syreal Shipyard is bigger than our sector, Captain Pina."
- Chapter 03: He was certain its resistance would have demanded reprisals.
- Chapter 04: "Captain! We've got a problem."
- Chapter 05: Interrogation.
- Chapter 06: "Make sure he suffers no thoughts of . . . deviation."
- Chapter 07: "I am a princess of the Elder Houses."
- Chapter 08: "You would live to see your beauty perish."
- Chapter 09: "Never make the mistake of thinking you suffer alone."
- Chapter 10: It had turned the galaxy against itself.
- Chapter 11: "That's all you are. A kid in a dangerous galaxy."
- Chapter 12: Pina's jaw clenched. She was glad she had wounded him.
- Chapter 13: "Move to live fire. This is no longer an exercise."
- Chapter 14: "Oh don't be so bloody tiresome!"
- Chapter 15: "You are different. Not like any of the others."
- Chapter 16: "A screaming doubt that what she was doing was wrong."
- Chapter 17: "Ella! We're not going to make it."
- Chapter 18: "We die together! You. Me. The abomination!"
- Chapter 19: "You know what I am saying is true! Trust your feelings!"
- Chapter 20: "You are in flux. Confusion. Anger. Fear. Focus them, Ella."
- Chapter 21: "You must stay on a straight path. If you wander you might fall."
- Chapter 22: "You don't deserve mercy. Not after what you've done."
- Chapter 23: "Have any of you heard of an S-thread booster?"
- Chapter 24: "Tusker? Rip her arms off."
- Chapter 25: "You remind me of Queen Myr. So arrogant. So righteous."
- Chapter 26: "You are not even a coward. Your father would be ashamed."
- Chapter 27: "I hope she does not live to regret her foolishness."