After the revolution, things aren't as peaceful as you would think. The freedom of androids also brings on the freedom of issues.
A new virus, about as random as deviancy was thought to be, breaks out.
First it's just a few androids, simple errors, bloody noses, etc. Nothing to be too concerned about.
Then what's left of Jericho is full of shut down androids of all models.
Elijah tries to help create a cure, and monitors Ralph who had been brought in for investigation on a murder case, and shut down during the interrogation.
Connor begins to have some simple errors, that are slowly turning into more than just that.
Simon just wants to go home, relax, and forget watching his friends slowly wither away into a pile of scrap.
Markus is being a bitch though, I mean what?? And wants to stay at the new location of Jericho.
"This isn't just some glitch, or a break in the firewall that drives us insane.... its extinction. A plague. We can either accept that, or fight it."
Oh yeah, also Hank is there still trying to deny his gay thoughts the satisfaction... let's see how long that lasts OH BOY!
- New Case
- Is this a sleepover?
- Thats a WR600, not AP700.
- Comfort and Repairs
- Sumo, did you figure something out on the showers?
- I told you it wouldnt be what you think
- Memory gaps, Thirium, and Robo Jesus
- Announcement: Not an update
- I need your help (not an update)
- Finally back!!
- And I wasn't scared anymore
- I need to see him! He has a... friend... of mine.
- I feel you Connor, I really do. Feelin' sick n stuff....
- Hello Connor.
- I GOT THE PLAGUE OK???
- He was alive!
- I aint gonna lie im half asleep rn
- An old thing ill never finish