It's been eight months since Betty and her travel companion have seen humans.
It's been nine months since the start of this and Betty has just begun to realize the whole world is fucked and it's never going back to the way it was before.
And isn't that something?
That's at least what Sweet Pea would say.
Or, The Zombie Apocalypse hits and Sweet Pea and Betty find themselves as survival partners
- Hidden Track: Zombie
- Track One: Holding Out for A Hero
- Track Two: Soldier
- Track 3: Invincible
- Track 4: Four Winds
- Track Five: The Apocalypse Song
- Track Six: Radioactive
- Track Seven: It's the End of the World
- Track Eight: Living Dead Girl
- Track 9: I Will Follow You Into the Dark
- Track 10: Dancing Queen (Vaporwave)
- Track 11: Waiting For the End of the World
- Track 12: Do You Realize?