In the streets of Ilusia, the greatest industrial city in the world, streets are filled with children fighting for the life the machine world stole from them. A one particular young orphan lives on stolen goods and a reality built on deceit and theft, but her reality is shattered to pieces once the world reveals it's true colors. Can a child change the world's dismay?
*This story is experimental*
#1 on Adventure 5/4/2019
#1 on mystery 4/5/2019
#1 on Action 26/2/2020
#2 on fantasy 6/3/2020
#2 Thriller 2/4/2020
#1 sci-fi 16/4/2020
- Chapter one, Army of dolls
- Chapter two, Steel world.
- Chapter three, Coincidence?
- Chapter four, an unexpected guest.
- Chapter five, The endless enigma.
- Chapter six, a new life.
- Chapter seven, Merciless.
- Chapter Eight, The encounter.
- Chapter nine, The Cycle.
- Chapter ten, the nostalgia.
- Chapter eleven, the play of fate.
- Chapter twelve, Light men.
- Chapter thirteen, the inevitable.
- Chapter fourteen, Ghost from past.
- Chapter fifteen, Lonely children.
- Chapter sixteen, a filthy game.
- Chapter seventeen, the forced sacrifice
- Chapter eighteen, desperate call.
- Chapter nineteen, Race to death.
- Chapter twenty, The Ghostman.
- Chapter twenty one, The beginning of the end.
- Chapter twenty-two. Daylight Lucidity.
- Chapter twenty-three. Unleashed.
- Chapter twenty four, Martyrs and Fools.
- Chapter twenty five, The Gathering.