Everyone has another personality they don't want anyone else to see.
Syracuse is a town terrorized by gangs fighting for territory. These predacious monsters are normal people with a dark secret buried beneath their skin. They're forced to conceal their rebellious nature in order to evade pursuit from authorities.
Young artist Kazimir Lockett barely escapes the murderous depths known as Hell's Hollow when he drives down there for his precious cocaine to alleviate his addiction. When Kazimir seeks help from gangster Emmett Larson for a murder investigation, he never knew how strong his feelings would grow as they investigate. Amid their murderous world, romance is the last thing they need on their plate, but the heart isn't always tamable.
The line that keeps good and evil divided is wearing thin, cutting deep through Kazimir's fragile heart as he struggles to piece himself back together. Will he be able to return from the shadows as a victorious hero, or will he succumb to his dark desires and let his own demons control him?
Cover by the awesome @CannibalisticNecro
- Paint Me a Murder
- Part 1: Bloody Brushstrokes
- 💀Chapter 1: Cocaine Cash
- 💀Chapter 2: Painted in Blood
- 💀Chapter 3: The Wonderful Wallflower
- 💀Chapter 4: Saved By The Waiter
- 💀Chapter 5: Who Do You Trust?
- 💀Chapter 6: A Murder for the Books
- 💀Chapter 7: Seeking the Truth
- 💀Chapter 8: Library Sleuths
- 💀Chapter 9: Ghost in the Shadows
- 💀Chapter 10: The Informant, Archie
- Part 2: Killer Canvas
- 🔪Chapter 10: Cold-Blooded Killers
- 🔪Chapter 11: Heart Of An Addict
- 🔪Chapter 12: Cocaine Chicken
- 🔪Chapter 13: Bitter Coffee
- 🔪Chapter 14: Viper Valley
- 🔪Chapter 15: Dead End
- 🔪Chapter 16: Captivity
- 🔪Chapter 17: Dark Secrets Come To Light
- 🔪Chapter 18: Gunshots
- 🔪Chapter 19: Death to Morning
- 🔪Chapter 20: Bad Idea
- Part 3: Art of Murder
- 🔪Chapter 21: Snake Trap
- 🔪Chapter 22: Make Me A Rebel
- Important Note