Sequel to The Red Herring Returns
~The Love of the Future and the Love That Could Be~
After the death of her brother, Iliana Gilbert has an Enigma size target on her back. Choosing to hideout in New Orleans, The Red Herring is satisfied with her life of secrecy along with her new friends.
However, her sister's lack of humanity keeps her drawn to Mystic Falls and the arrival of both Klaus and Elijah in New Orleans means that peace is not in the cards for Iliana Gilbert.
What's the most important to her? Elena, Klaus, Elijah, her career, or something new and unexpected?
A choice has to be made--let's hope The Red Herring chooses wisely...
Disclaimer: I do not own any storyline or character canon to The Vampire Diaries series
- Chapter 1: I Betcha You Would've Done The Same
- Chapter 2: Some Bad Decisions and a Bottle of Scotch
- Chapter 3: Everybody Knows Klaus
- Chapter 4: An Extra Heartbeat
- Chapter 5: Elena The Cowardly Aunt
- Chapter 6: The Sacrifices Made For The Betterment of All
- Chapter 7: I Know This Much Isn't True
- Chapter 8: Two Brave Girls
- Chapter 9: Romeo And Juliet Are Having A Baby
- Chapter 10: Ringing On Their Own Bells
- Chapter 11: When Liana Says Jump, You Say How High
- Chapter 12: The Future Is Female
- Chapter 13: You've Got The Love
- Chapter 14: All The Stars Are Closer
- Chapter 15: She's Brave And She's True And She's Somewhere Near You
- Chapter 16: Slipping Into The Lava
- Chapter 17: It's Getting Hot In Here
- Chapter 18: He Broke Down And Let Her In
- Chapter 19: The Old Iliana Can't Come To The Phone Right Now
- Chapter 20: No One Keeps Baby In A Corner
- Chapter 21: He Had It Coming
- Chapter 22: I Wish That I Had Nikky's Girl
- Chapter 23: Finish Him
- Chapter 24: Trophy Wife
- Chapter 25: When Great Women Come Together
- Chapter 26: The Immovable Object Versus The Unstoppable Force