In a school where love is literally a game, Natalie Woods is first place in a reality show called Cupidity, a vicious contest that's about getting the most couples together before senior year is over.
For half a year, Natalie has been undisputed; until Blake Adams, a mysterious bad boy walks in like he owns the school and catches up to her - after she nearly murders him.
Natalie knows she'll do anything to keep her fame, money, and position, but on the run from the hungry stare of the rest of the world, the game is only getting harder.
And to make matters worse, half a road trip later, Blake Adams has become so much more than her competition.
But how can one fall for their rival - especially when he's not who he says he is?
Original book by @silverfire8
UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY!
- 01 || I Decide To Give Up My Life To The Cupid's Cult
- 02 || I Realize How Bad Of A Cupid I Actually Am
- 03 || The Bane of My Existence Makes An Appearance
- 04 || Are You, Like, Stalking Me Or Something?
- 05 || Will Steals My Shirt - And A Few Other Things Happen
- 06 || Drunk Me Screws Things Up
- 07 || I Think The Slushie Permanently Froze My Brain
- 08 || Oops, I Just Ruined a Relationship - On Camera!
- 09 || Blake and I Nearly Kill Someone
- 10 || Suspicions, Hurt, Relationships and Makeovers
- 11 || I Thwart An Evil Murderer
- 12 || Movie Nights That Ruin Lives
- 13 || Shopping For 60 Points
- 14 || Blake Fangirls Over... One Direction
- 15 || Blake Adams, Breaking Hearts (and Ears)
- 16 || Blake and I Talk 'Feelings'
- 17 || To All The Boys I've 'Loved' Before
- 18 || Post-Apocalyptic Romeo and Juliet
- 19 || The Giant Painting Of Loserdom and Depression
- 20 || Partying With Disasters
- 21 || Silent Nights
- 22 || Broken Elevators and Spilled Secrets
- 23 || Featuring 'Our Car Goes Poof!' and 'Saggy Town'
- 24 || Blake Gets Injured. Like, A Lot.
- 25 || Sexy And Awkward (But Mostly Awkward)
- 26 || The Dork That Is Somehow, Unbelievably Stupid
- 27 || Revelations