NOT MINE, ALL RIGHTS GOES TO THE RESPECTIVE AUTHOR & TRANSLATOR
One day, two forum posts titled "I Seem Unsuited for Dating" appeared on Promontory Forum's Feelings board nearly at the same time.
User A: 「I have a severe case of mysophobia and possessiveness. I cannot accept it if my girlfriend has had relationship experience. I went to see a psychiatrist, but I haven't improved. I might truly be unsuited for dating.」
User B: 「I think I might be unsuited for dating. I very much enjoy the ambiguous phase of sounding out each other's feelings, but after becoming official, if they want to hug me, or perhaps kiss me, I will immediately feel nauseous.」
Internet User: 「I beseech that the two of you be together. Don't go and harm anyone else.」
Author: Ban Li Zi/Chestnut (板栗子)
- 1 : New Beginning
- 2: Knotting the Bridge
- 3: Mutual Harm
- 4: Only Adding Trouble
- 5: Steel-Straight Guy
- 6: Hey, Egg Fried Rice
- 7: Super Awkward
- 8: Happy Break Up
- 9: A Lonely Lifetime
- 10: Friends with the enemy
- 11: The Manipulative Matchmaker
- 12: Cat Born Difficult
- 13: Heaven-shaking Secret
- 14: Gold Medal Hunter
- 15: Hehehehe
- 16: Misfortune does not come singly
- 17: Extreme sorrow turns to joy
- 18: I have alcohol
- 19: What do you think you should feel if you like someone?
- 20: At the moment, Xia Wei felt as if she was on stage, performing in the opera
- 21: Do you think it's possible to like someone you dislike?
- 22: Escaping
- 23: Friends walk together until the end of the line
- 24: Then try hurting me
- 25: The dog is very cute
- 26: Twiggy, I plan to move out of your apartment.
- 27: It was impossible for him to like her
- 28: If you move, you won't be able to see the orange cat any more
- 29: Life is like a play, dependent on acting skills
- 30: The one I like is my ideal type.
- 31: Getting together is not the end; rather, it is the start of many problems.