"He may look like everybody, but he's not like anybody. He needs to get out his wings and fly."
The girl who is going through hell, with the loss of her parents, and getting bullied.
She prays for someone to save her, an angel to save her from the hell she lives in.
And that's when she meets him.
Nathaniel; Angel of fire.
He thought it's just going to be a quick job as a guardian angel for Ariel, he's done it before for others, so it wouldn't be hard.
Oh how wrong was he.
In the end, he's a fallen angel..
fallen in love.
Warning: mentions of blood, bullying, self harm...etc.
Cover by my amazing friend @haidenissarcastic
#7 in heaven and hell 15/4/2019
#3 in shotgun. 25/4/2019
#4 in heaven and hell 9/6/2019
- Chapter 1 - Out of Hell
- Chapter 2 - Ariel Evans
- Chapter 3 - Save me
- Chapter 4 - Nathaniel, angel of fire.
- Chapter 5 - "you're here for a reason"
- Chapter 6 - Guardian angel
- Chapter 7 - Mariah Buer
- Chapter 8 - This is my fight
- Chapter 9 - The prophecy
- Chapter 10 - The fire in me
- Chapter 11 - Secret's out
- Chapter 12 - True identity
- Chapter 13 - The nephilim is born
- Chapter 14 - The showdown
- Chapter 15 - Hearts on a trigger
- Chapter 16 - The battle within.
- Chapter 17 - Save humanity
- Chapter 18 - Road to the light
- Chapter 19 - An angels demons.
- Chapter 20 - Confessions & Coronations
- Chapter 21 - A change of fate
- Chapter 22 - "I can't fight on my own"
- Chapter 23 - Broken promises
- Chapter 24 - Reborn
- Chapter 25 - The end is near
- Chapter 26 - Thank you
- Chapter 27 - Goodbye
- Chapter 28 - The end