Previously named as Purple Lantern *cringe*
Don't get Sheileen wrong,it was never her actual intention to disrespect confucius's philosophy about life being simple and easy......
But when you start having nightmares about suicide commiting boys and your beloved behind gets haunted by mysteriously shady looking dude with a fetish for purple lanterns,life seems to get a tad bit harder than Ramsey's beef wellington recipe.
And if dreams start getting real and reality starts turning into a lame yet horrifying nightmare,you absolutely may not get suspicious about your mental health nor think twice before going "Krav Maga" on life's stupid Oh-so-dramatic ass.
And guess what,
Sheileen is going to do just that!
- Chapter 1:It all started with a-
- Chapter 2:Weird dreams and uneasy feelings
- Chapter 3:Untold memories and purple lanterns
- Chapter 4:Purple lanterns and confusing nightmares
- Chapter 5:Cold smiles and goosebumps
- Chapter 6:Moments of distraction
- Chapter 7:Dreams and realities
- Chapter 8:The unbelievable twists and ways of fate.
- Chapter 9:Talking with the suicidal jackass
- Author's note
- Another Authors note
- Random questions and problematic answers