Teenagehood is a tough world to live in. Society breaks you down, studies leave you renderless, and there's little to no time to make a better version of yourself. At least, that's what Isabel Cooper Valdez thinks.
A girl at the age of seventeen, she's gone through her fair share of harsh realities. It seems as if the universe is out there to punish her when it takes away the one thing she held dear: her voice.
Mute, dull and all-around sarcastic, the girl has low expectations of High School and wants nothing more than to enter college to pursue her dream of becoming a professional musician.
It's when Kimberly High welcomes a brand new student that she realizes her punishment is far from over. Her past is cast into the spotlight once again as foreign teenager William Henley crashes into her life- the one where it didn't involve her almost dying because of him.
1st Place in 'The Monthly Sunflower Awards'!
1st Place in 'The Aurora Awards 2019: Frost Edition', Romance category!
Runner-Up in the Teen Fiction category in 'The Freedom Awards'!
Part of the Winners Committee in 'Eyho New Years Awards', Romance category!
2nd Place in 'The Creative Awards 2019', Romance category!
2nd Place in 'The Autumn Awards', Undiscovered Gems category!
3rd Place in 'The Astrologist Awards 2020', Teen Fiction category!
©A.Brooklyn™. All rights reserved.
Public Domain cover.
- record I: silent realities
- record II: stranger danger
- record III: bittersweet memories
- record IV: past n'cream
- record V: blackout harmony
- record VI: biological chaos
- record VII: private matters
- record VIII: broken thing
- record IX: french problematics
- record X: language barriers
- record XI: ties unbending
- record XII: musical affairs
- record XIII: summer dramatics
- record XIV: contrasting matches
- record XV: grim truth
- record XVI: breaking attachments
- record XVII: deep within
- record XVIII: emotional state
- record XIX: medical attention
- record XX: history resurfaced
- record XXI: blue mood