Carrie meets the man of her dreams in Lucas when she's sixteen. On her twentieth birthday, he proposes and she excitedly accepts. He might be two years older, but they're truly in love when they marry eighteen months later...
But their happiness is short-lived when Lucas is killed in a car accident. Left alone and widowed, Carrie becomes depressed and is unable to move on in the world. She's wasting away, and her dream of starting her family with her perfect husband is shattered.
In a shocking twist of fate, Carrie learns she's four months pregnant, just two months after the death of her husband. Turns out her dream of becoming a mother isn't so shattered anymore. Will the miracle baby help Carrie come out of depressed state?
- Planning Our Perfect Future
- Almost Like Someone Reached Into My Chest And Ripped Out My Heart
- Tears And The Worst Heartache Imaginable
- Trying To Live On My Own...
- Starting To Actually Live Again
- Meeting Someone Who Understands What I'm Going Through
- How Quickly Time Passes...
- A Message
- He's There For Me, I'm There For Him
- First Date
- It Could Be Any Day Now...
- My Little Miracle
- Larissa Jade Masterson
- First Day At Home
- One Year On...
- Sometimes Bad Things Happen, For The Better
- Moving In... Moving On...
- Love Is... Anything You Make It (The Final Chapter)