My name is Lani Ballan, and I'm on my last year of college at Montgomery University in Niles, California. All I have to do is continue to remain invisible to the rest of my classmates-and the world-for my last year. Then I'll be home free. If only it would work out like that.
My name is Xavier Hayes. To most people I'm the arrogant, always gets what he wants, popular guy on campus-and off. Then I see Lani and her best friend Willow at my best friends' frat house party and I realize that I can't hold in my feelings for her anymore. I'd ignored them for the past three years; I wouldn't ignore them, or her, anymore.
Yet, Lani wants nothing to do with the Xavier Hayes. And Xavier won't take no for an answer.
Will Lani and Xavier find what they've always been looking for in each other, or will the popular guy and the most unknown girl on campus ever make it past 'just acquaintances'?
- Chapter 1: Invisible
- Chapter 2: Wooing a Lady Via Google
- Chapter 3: Overthinking
- Chapter 4: Twenty-Eight Days
- Chapter 5: Almost Friends
- Chapter 6: Twenty-One Days Left
- Chapter 7: Taking the Time
- Chapter 8: Five Days Left
- Chapter 9: Willow's Winter Bash
- Chapter 10: Boston Meets California
- Chapter 11: Fighting the Past
- Chapter 12: Gut Feelings
- Chapter 13: Conversations
- Epilogue: 5 Months Later