"You betrayed me!" I said.
"What's wrong with you Leo? Why do you think so?" She said, her blue eyes full with tears, looking desperately in mine, her beautiful lips parted, the ones I still wanted to kiss.
"Now, you have began your acting. You are such a good actor, you should have gone for theatre instead of persuing aeronautics." I hissed, my tears on the verge of flooding.
Then I ran, faster than I thought I could, and left with my bike.
I should have been more careful. I should have resisted her charms. But no. I fell in the river of love without knowing how to swim in it.
And now I am running away from my life yet again. Why did you do it Leo? Why did you fall in love? Why?
You have fucked up your life because of it. Now deal with it.
Read about the life of a MIT student, Leonardo Romero, to find out.
love, betrayal, friendship, street races, all the typical college stuff. Basically it is a teen fiction book.
Contains some abuses. Don't read if offended.
*It is completely a work of fiction. It is not based on any person dead or alive.
- Chapter 1: Welcome, Ghost Rider
- Chapter 2: First Conversation
- Chapter- 3 Becoming Friends
- Chapter- 4 Red With Rage
- Chapter-5 Meeting LeRo
- Chapter- 6 Falling Unconscious
- Chapter 7 Tending the Wound
- Ch-8 Confession
- Chapter 9 Revelations
- Chapter 10 Sorting It Out
- Chapter-11 History
- Chapter 12 Hangovers and Birthdays
- Chapter 13 Presents and Sleepovers
- Chapter 14 Shocked and Drunk
- Chapter 15 People from the Past
- Chapter 16 It's Leonardo Romero
- Chapter 17 Nightmare and Realization
- Chapter 18 Caring and Sharing
- Chapter 19 Christmas
- Chapter 20 Searching for The Missing
- Chapter 21 Kidnappers
- Chapter 22 Inevitable Happenings
- Chapter 23 Suzanne Ricci
- Chapter-24 A Ruined Day
- Chapter-25 Tensed