Tweek loved sitting under the tree watching as the last few leaves fell from its branches. It would help calm him and (almost) forget all the issues he had going on back at home.
Here, he could think and speak his mind without anyone judging him for them. Tweek came here to the hill every day to ponder his life. That was, until he had to go home and (cry) sleep.
One of his biggest worries it that he thinks he's having feelings toward his friend. But that's stupid (he'd never love him back). His friend, Craig Tucker, was straight so he'd never love Tweek, at least in the way Tweek loves him.
Tweek wasn't just afraid of being rejected, he also had the bullies to worry about. Being gay was one of the last things he needed to get picked on about. Them and his alcoholic parents which had caused to have depression and suicidal tendencies.
If only Craig wasn't so freaking hot...
Highest ranks: #1 in tweektweak , #4 in creek
**All Characters and pics in this story do not belong to me, SP belongs to Matt and Trey**
- Chapter 1: Like Any Other Day...
- Chapter 2: It Continues
- Chapter 3: Unexpected Visitor
- Chapter 4: Another Day, Another...
- Chapter 5: "Don't Mess With My Friend"
- Chapter 6: The Coffee Shop
- Chapter 7: Rambunctious Friends
- Chapter 8: Blissful Silence
- Chapter 9: Awoken Slumber
- Chapter 10: Safe Haven
- Chapter 11: Lending A Helping Hand
- Chapter 12: Token, The Lovable Mother of Three
- 1k Celebration!
- Chapter 13: Lord of Darkness?
- Chapter 14: Impeccable Mishap
- Chapter 15: Incapacitated Drunks
- Chapter 16: Off They Go
- Chapter 17: In The Meantime
- Chapter 18: The Ride
- Happy LATE B-day Tweekle
- Chapter 19: The Police Station
- Chapter 20: Where Is Everyone?
- Chapter 21: Good Morning Investigator
- Chapter 22: A Tiresome Time
- Chapter 23: Insults and Accusations
- Chapter 24: The Return
- Chapter 25: Pitstop
- Chapter 26: History
- Chapter 27: They Have Arrived
- Chapter 28: Forgiven Apologies
- Chapter 29: Friends Stay Together