Home to many.
A nightmare to some.
Those would be for the kids who are unfortunate enough to get Andrea McMiller as their Team Leader.
Andrea was steady approaching the end of her senior year in high school. With that, brought on a whole new set of problems when she realized she would need to complete some sort of volunteer work in order to graduate.
So she made a deal with the devil... quite figuratively and literally.
Dean Zahn agreed to let her walk as long as she signed up to volunteer at Camp Kuapua. Did she know that she would have to take care of spoiled little brats for the duration of her summer? Yes. Was she aware that along with her volunteering, there would also be one Deacon Withers who was hell bent on making her summer there a living hell?
What Deacon Withers didn't know was that this camp was the only thing keeping Andrea from her diploma, And there wasn't a non competitive bone in her body. If Deacon wanted a fight, then this would mean war.
- Don't Kill The Children
- Ashley, I Want To Buy You A Toaster For Your Bathtub
- You Gon' Make Me Call My Bros For Assistance
- And She Texting Purple Hearts Cause She Know That We At War
- Been Spending Most Our Lives Living In A Gangsters Paradise
- Im No Cactus Expert But I Know A Prick When I See One
- I'd Agree With You, But Then We'd Both Be Wrong
- Lets Fuck... ing Cuddle
- What's A Queen Without Her King? Well, Historically, Better
- An Apple A Day Can Keep Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough
- The Trash Gets Picked Up Tomorrow. Be Ready
- I Walk Around Like Everything Is Fine...
- Well Aren't You A Little Ray Of Pitch Black
- Dont Be Afraid Of Who You Are... That's Your Parents Job