Violent and dangerous.
If there are two words in the dictionary that will perfectly describe Kuro, those are it.
She's a hot-headed, impulsive tomboy with no friends of her own gender, the girl who gets in fights very often - and never loses. Kuro longs for a friend that would understand the hardships of being a girl, but who wants to befriend the school delinquent?
This junior year, she vows that everything will change.
What happens when she gets involved with a certain gang that could cause danger beyond her control?
She begins with a rough start between herself and the Akatsuki, a. k. a. idiots who can't hold a proper fight, fair and square. Things get a thousand times more twisted when a tough, impulsive person like herself finds that not only is she growing to despise this little dollface... she's falling in love with him.
But he's not in this to find love.
He just wants a new toy to play with.
And she absolutely cannot be controlled... Nor tamed.
Does this puppeteer think he has the power to control the strings attached to her?
Well it's either that, or to allow himself to become attached.
- Chapter One: Day One of Hell
- Chapter Two: Hello, Dollface
- Chapter Three: PWNED
- Chapter Four: Start With Blondie
- Chapter Five: Chocolate Powers
- Chapter Six: Sike!
- Chapter Seven: Blackmail at Its Finest
- Chapter Eight: Wretched
- Chapter Nine: His One Weakness!
- Chapter Ten: Precious Ones
- Chapter Eleven: Juuust a Teeny Tiny Little
- Chapter Twelve: Unfortunate Kids
- Chapter Thirteen: Part-time Genius
- Chapter Fourteen: Achievement Unlocked!
- Chapter Fifteen: Friends and Boiling Blood
- Chapter Sixteen: The Tsuchi Gang
- Chapter Seventeen: The Cosplay Gang
- Chapter Eighteen: The Lonely Puppeteer
- Chapter Nineteen: Throwing Shade
- Chapter Twenty: Big-Ass Trouble
- Chapter Twenty-One: Jackass!!
- Chapter Twenty-Two: How Now, Brown Cow?
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Kiss, Kiss, Fall in Love!
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Hey Kids, Want Some Candy?
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Emotional Drunks
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Hate Everyone TBH
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Oh, the Joys of Parenthood
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Shakespeare, Reborn?!
- Chapter Thirty: LIT!
- Chapter Thirty-One: Friend Request Accepted
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Cutie Patootie
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Because I'm Happyyy
- Chapter Thirty-Four: I Ain't Scared of No Ghost
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Romantic-Horror-Comedy Drama, I Think?
- (Lemon) Chapter Thirty-Six: Love? Ya Nasty