Shivaay Singh Oberoi is fresh out of jail. For a crime he commited yet he didn't. That's for him to decide.
Omkara Singh Oberoi still hasn't come to terms with the fact thay his father-like-brother murdered his father. But that's what everyone told him, including the two in question.
Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi has faced a lot in these last five years. But she has managed to build something for herself. The only wonder is will her husband want to be a part of it?
Rudra Singh Oberoi is lost. There are so many views about what happened that day and none of it makes sense anymore. He wants to vent and unfortunately, it's targetted on his eldest brother.
Priyanka Singh Oberoi feels lonely. Wrong decisions made by everyone and she is facing the brunt.
Gauri Singh Oberoi and Bhavya Singh Oberoi are stuck between feuds. They don't know whom to side with. The wrong or the right? The answer is not easy because they don't know the right.
Will these lost souls be able to ever find their way back to each other? Is this phase transient or is it a permanent resident now?
Ripped a few pages from the redux that are way too painful for me to watch. Doing something for my love for ShivOmRu. The beauty they were.
- Prologue | Challenges Our Way
- Chapter 1 | Home?
- Chapter 2 | Misunderstood
- Chapter 3 | Moments of Weakness
- Chapter 4 | It Began Going Wrong
- Chapter 5 | Unflickering Hope
- Chapter 6 | Phoenix
- Chapter 7 | We All Fall A Little Weak At Times
- Chapter 8 | A New Light
- Chapter 9 | Stolen Moments
- Chapter 10 | The Quiet of the Night
- Chapter 11 | Well Kept Secrets
- Chapter 12 | In The Blink of an Eye
- Chapter 13 | Panic Settling In
- Chapter 14 | Sometimes, All You Need Is a Stranger