Warning. Triggers such as abuse, bullying, and others are in this story.
Edit: I am aware that Error's blush is actually blue but I'm too lazy to change it. It will be blue in future stories.
Code is not the actual name for Error Papyrus. I just made the name up because Error Papyrus isn't called anything.
Ink- Ugh. I hate school. I can't wait until summer so me, Frisk, Blue, and Dream can hang. It's the beginning of school, so that ain't happening. There's a new kid and his brothers. They look...different...from other kids, but I don't know why.
Error- It's my 1st time going to school even though it's high school. I have been home schooled for years and it wasn't even that well. I wish school could last forever, so me and my brothers wouldn't have to go back to that hell hole we call a home. The truth is...I'm scared.
Started- April 21, 2018
- Chapter 1 Hello School
- Chapter 2 The 1st Day
- Chapter 3 Partners
- Chapter 4 Good Night
- Chapter 5 'Eye' Am Filled With Fear
- Chapter 6 The Accident
- Chapter 7 The Party
- Chapter 8 'Crash'ing a Party
- Chapter 9 This Is New
- Chapter 10 The Discovery of a Lifetime
- Chapter 11 "I Promise!"
- Chapter 12 Pack Up
- Just Beacause
- Q and A?
- Chapter 13 A Taste of Freedom
- Chapter 14 Care
- Chapter 15 Color
- Chapter 16 Leaving You Behind
- Chapter 17 He Left Me...But I'm Going To Get Him Back
- Chapter 18 A Shot At Life...Or Death
- LOOK AT THIS!!!
- Read If You Want To Know More About Me
- Chapter 19 Blank