Isabella and Ethan haven't seen each other in four years.
Over the course of four years, things can change. Barely does it ever stay the same. That especially goes for Isabella.
Isabella White is your typical girl. She likes shopping. She likes makeup. She likes jewelry. She likes cute clothes. She stays away from the skateboarders in the school and hangs around girls like her.
Ethan Knight is your skater boy. He rides his board everywhere. He wears his jeans and T-Shirts, beanies when it's needed. Isabella White used to be his best friend.
When Ethan comes back after four years, he doesn't recognize the person everyone calls Isabella "Bella" White. It's obviously not the skater girl he left behind. Ethan's not sure whether or not he likes the change, but he knows he likes the girl that used to ride past his house in Vans sneakers on a board.
It's crazy how much can change with time. The question is... is it too much?
[ 2018 ]
- Chapter 1 - Wait Who?
- Chapter 2 - At Every Reunion There Must Be Food
- Chapter 3 - Washing Dishes, The Best Bonding Experience Ever
- Chapter 4 - Monday, Monday
- Chapter 5 - Iz? Izzy? Bella? Isabella?
- Chapter 6 - The Sound of Wheels On Concrete
- Chapter 7 - Clean
- Chapter 8 - Projects And Communications
- Chapter 9 - We Procrastinators Kid Ourselves
- Chapter 10 - A Side of Onion Rings With A Chocolate Shake
- Chapter 11 - Déjà vu
- Chapter 12 - What In The Is Going On Here?
- Chapter 13 - The 21st Century
- Chapter 14 - We Always Say the Wrong Things
- Chapter 15 - Even
- Chapter 16 - Talk the Talk
- Chapter 17 - White Noise
- Chapter 18 - Back To One
- Chapter 19 - An Awkward Relationship
- Chapter 20 - A Simple Grand Gesture
- Final Author's Note and "In Love With Him" Preview