The night before we obtained our marriage certificate, I asked him, "When did you start to develop feelings for me?"
He answered, "I don't remember."
"But, why me?"
"Why not you?"
"I'm very petty, and I get jealous very easily."
"So am I."
"I'm afraid I'm not worthy of you."
"So am I."
"I haven't really dated, so I don't know what love is."
"I don't know either."
He held my hand gently, "But I know this. When I think about spending the rest of my life with you, I feel that my future is filled with hope."
At 16, we used the same class desk, with less than 10cm between our arms. My peripheral vision was full of him.
At 26, I woke up in the morning, and saw the sunlight softly shining on his face. I thought, this is how I want to grow old - gradually, together, with him.
I guess this must be love.
This story is not mind nor am I the translator.
JUST POST IT FOR READING OFFLINE.
Credit to the author + translator
- Chapter 1: This is What it Feels Like to Date a Male Capricorn
- Chapter 2: He who was my Deskmate
- Chapter 3: The Daily Lives of the Hilariously Retarded Siblings
- Chapter 4: The person Before Me is the One I Love
- Chapter 5: My Dearest Hao Wu Yi
- Chapter 6: One's Lifetime is Extremely Long
- Chapter 7: Three Small Things
- Chapter 8: This is what it feel like to quarrel with a Male Capricorn
- Chapter 9: Illegal Cohabitation
- Chapter 10: The Boy Who Taught Me Many things
- Chapter 11: The Armor and the weakness
- Chapter 12: The Good Times is Life
- Chapter 13 Passing By In Your Life
- Chapter 14 The Issue of Comrade Xiao Dao's Staying and Leaving
- Chapter 15 Stop and Smell The Roses
- Chapter 16 Kill All Those Mary-Sues
- Chapter 17 Question and Answer
- Chapter 18 In a World Where Everybody is Prone To Change