Team Miasma is the new threat that looms over Unova many years after Team Plasma has been disbanded. Their reasoning for causing terror is unknown, but it's nothing the brave, Braviary Man, can't handle.
Just don't talk to Sylvia about it. She's always found the idea of a superhero more troubling than ever. Instead of traveling around, Sylvia spends her days helping Nurse Joy heal Pokémon, but that will soon change the day she actually faces Team Miasma for the first time.
Now, Sylvia must make a choice: stay with the life she knows or become an Unova superhero like Braviary Man to stop Team Miasma because they will stop at nothing until they've reached their goals.
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon, just the idea and a few characters like Sylvia, Rudi, Rena, and the concept of Team Miasma.
Rated PG 13 as some scenes may not settle well with younger viewers.
Cover is by the wonderful @imberlapis
- Chapter 1: The Start
- Chapter 2: Meeting the Cocky Superhero
- Chapter 3: Ms. Rhea's Way, or the Highway
- Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed
- Chapter 5: Patrat's Pizza
- Chapter 6: Lantana
- Chapter 7: Team Miasma's Plan
- Chapter 8: Free Fall
- Chapter 9: For the Castelia Cones!
- Chapter 10: Around the Wheel
- Chapter 11: The Krait Twins
- Chapter 12: Lava Cookies
- Chapter 13: Castelia City
- Chapter 14: Injured
- Chapter 15: It's a Hard Grunt Life
- Chapter 16: The Poisonous Shot
- Chapter 17: Four Eyes
- Chapter 18: Unlocking the Past
- Chapter 19: Gila
- Chapter 20: An Elaborate Illusion
- Chapter 21: Rematch at Midnight
- Chapter 22: Caught
- Chapter 23: The Return of an Old Enemy
- Chapter 24: The Beginning of the Storm
- Chapter 25: Battle of Legends
- Chapter 26: Taipan
- Chapter 27: The Battle
- Chapter 28: Help from a Hero
- Chapter 29: Parting Ways
- One Last Author's Note
- Awards, Thanks Yous, and Congratulations